• Large parking zones.
• Spacious welcome zone to prevent long waiting lines during registration.
• Challenging course that weaves through the woods and fields in the heart of the Flemish Ardennes. Climb the Koppenberg and Taaienberg, and enjoy the stunning views!
• A breathtaking finish in the Hotond Arena. Challenge your friends or yourself and do as many laps as you like on the local circuit in the shadow of the Hotond Mill.
• Choose between three distances, adapted to your level.
• The VTT takes place on another track as the race stage of that day.
• The track is professionally marked with UCI standard signs.
• Additional signage when approaching a risky part.
• Number plate.
• Frame sticker with all key points.
• Rich feed zones, equipped with toilets.
• Technical and medical assistance.
• Collecting service when having irreparable damage.
• Manned bike wash equipped with high quality Morgan Blue products.
• Warmed separate showers.
• Secure bike parking.
• Two chiropractors ready to help treat any complaints you may have – free of charge. This service is offered in conjunction with Chiropraxie Vlaamse Ardennen.
• Coupon for a free Ename beer after your finish.
• Comfy terrace with democratic prices.
• Possibility to participate for free in our Summerbike Test & Expo Day.
• Plenty of side events: Test & Expo Day, stage 2 of our three-day race, eMTB race.
Only in pre-registration!
• 2 euros discount
• No waiting lines at the start (starting tickets will be sent by letter)
• Free participation in the pre-registration raffle, having a chance to win a Specialized MTB + bike fit by S-Bikes, worth 2000 euros.
• Pre-registration (website): 6 euros
• Saturday August 24: 8 euros
• Additional: 2 euros day license: OBLIGATORY for all participants who have no valid license. No license = no insurance and no start! (helmets are obligatory)