• Fully marked course that weaves through the woods and fields in the heart of the Flemish Ardennes, including several unique private passages.
• All dangerous sections will either be clearly marked with a sign or identified by a course marshal.
• A package with high quality energy gels and performance bars.
• Plenty of feed zones, equipped with toilets.
• Technical and medical assistance available throughout the course.
• Showers, toilets, bike wash and secure bike parking at the start/finish.
• Free access to our campgrounds within walking distance from the start/finish (There are toilets, but no electricity or water connections are provided). If you are coming with a mobile home or caravan, please indicate this in the options when booking your ticket, so that we can provide you with electricity.
• Time tracking, live timing and results.
• After each stage, leader’s jersey and award ceremonies for the top three per category.
• Personalised number plate plus official roadbook and goodie bag.
• Frame stickers with the hotspots of every stage.
• Three coupons for free drinks in the cosy Mountain Bike of Flanders village.
• Free pasta party on Saturday evening.
• Free pancake buffet after Sunday’s stage.
• Finisher t-shirt for each participant who reaches the finish.
• One-day license (required for participants without a racing license): 15 euros for the three days, for insurance coverage. Must be paid during online registration.
• Massage service: 45 euros (when ordered during the online registration) for 2 professional massage sessions of 30 minutes (after the first and second stage) at the start/finish. You can order this massage service during the online registration process.
* VAT is included