Mountain Bike of Flanders
- Fully marked course that weaves through the woods and fields in the heart of the Flemish Ardennes.
- All dangerous sections will either be clearly marked with a sign or identified by a course marshal.
- A packet with high quality energy gels and performance bars.
- Plenty of feed zones, equipped with toilets.
- Technical and medical assistance available throughout the course.
- After each stage, there are two chiropractors ready to help treat any complaints you may have – free of charge. This service is offered in conjunction with Chiropraxie Vlaamse Ardennen.
- Showers, toilets, bike wash and secure bike parking at the start/finish.
- Free access to our campgrounds within walking distance from the start/finish (electricity and water connections are not provided on the campgrounds). Pre-registration via email to email@example.com is required.
- Time tracking, live timing and results.
- After each stage, leader’s jersey and award ceremonies for the top three per category.
- Photo service.
- Personalized number plate plus official roadbook and goodie bag.
- Frame stickers with the hotspots of every stage.
- Three coupons for free drinks in the cosy Mountain Bike of Flanders village.
- Free pasta party Saturday evening.
- Free pancake buffet after Sunday’s stage.
- Finisher t-shirt for each participant who reaches the finish.
- One-day license (required for participants without a racing license): 15 euros for the three days, for insurance coverage.
- Massage service: 45 euros (when ordered during the online registration) for 2 professional massage sessions of 30 minutes (after the first and second stage) at the start/finish. You can order this massage service during the online registration process.
300 participants only! Register fast in order to have the best pricing!
Till December 31, 2020 = 190 euro
From January 1, 2021 = 210 euro
From May 1, 2021 = 230 euro
From July 15, 2021 till August 14, 2021 = 250 euro
100 duo teams only! Register fast in order to have the best pricing! (showed prices are per person)
Till December 31, 2020 = 150 euro
From January 1, 2021 = 170 euro
From May 1, 2021 = 190 euro
From July 15, 2021 till August 14, 2021 = 210 euro
* VAT is included