- Challenging course that weaves over the cobbled hills and through the woods and fields in the heart of the Flemish Ardennes, specifically designed for gravelbikes.
- GPX file (the course isn’t marked).
- Two distances to chose from: 58 and 91 km.
- A packet with high quality Svensson energy gels and performance bars.
- Cosy group start (there’s no time registration or result).
- Two feed zones, equipped with toilets.
- Technical and medical assistance.
- Showers, toilets, bike wash and secure bike parking at the start/finish.
- Two chiropractors are ready to help treat any complaints you may have – free of charge. This service is offered in conjunction with Chiropraxie Vlaamse Ardennen.
- Number plate.
- Frame stickers with the hotspots of the ride.
- Free coffee before your ride.
- Free pasta party after your ride.
- Free Kluiz Abbey beer after your ride.
• Before 15/7: 25 euros
• Before 15/8: 30 euros
• One-day license (mandatory for participants without a license): 2 euros extra.